Friday, January 25, 2008

Questions

It's weird, on top of not generally posting two days in a row, I heard some people talking during a free period and I had, like, an epiphany. Honestly, it's just a bunch of random questions that don't even make much sense, but meh, I felt like putting them somewhere.

What if our entire life was a dream, and the moment of our death, we woke up?

What if we were actually on the ceiling, and gravity was some sort of illusion?

What if mirrors are just showing us an exact copy of ourselves looking in the mirror in another dimension?

What if color is only a perception of the mind? We could all be black and white, or a complete inversion of what we see?

And maybe, like sight, touch, smell, and thought were just perceptions? When we smell sweet flowers it could in reality be some sort of disgusting tentacle? And maybe the petals were slimy and rough instead of soft and thin?

Heh, I know this is completely and sound like ideas for some weird psychological thriller or something, but I was in a thoughtful mood today and, like I said, just felt like writing all this crap somewhere. I could've left it in a notebook, but meh.

"One doesn't have a sense of humor. It has you." - Larry Gelbart

No comments: