Thursday, December 20, 2007

Numbah Four

Well, I was told by Thend that Myst Online: Uru Live was number four in GameTap's Top Games of 2007. You'd think, honestly, it would be number one, not just because I play it and such. I mean, it's an online game, and that tends to attract a lot of people considering to offline games. But, I suppose it makes since when you put Sam & Max and such into play.
Though MO:UL was number four, Psychonauts was number one. When you really think about it, it was kind of predictable. Even when it wasn't on GameTap, it was insanely popular, and I would even have to admit that its disturbingly addicting. I spent two weeks out of Uru, so, that must say something.

Sam and Max, is, as previously mentioned, up there too. So, yeah. In other news there's a trailer out for the next Narnia movie, which I'd assumed they'd only do one, since, by the time the movie is actually out, it's been three years since the last one. It's for Prince Caspian, which has always been my favorite book, along with The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Plus there's Spiderwick Chronicles, along with Cloverfield and Alien VS Predator: Reqiuem. I don't knopw if I'm actually going to see AVP:R though, just on the fact that the other AVP films annoy the crap out of me because they kill EVERYONE off.

But, since I'm not (Nor do I ever plan to be.) a movie critique, I'm going to shut up and paste the quote.

"I was in a bar and I said to a friend, 'You know, we've become those 40-year-old guys we used to look at and say, 'Isn't it sad?' " - George Clooney

No comments: